Dispatch's list of 8 idols who admitted to plastic surgery

"I had double eyelids but I got them clipped again. My CEO also suggested I get nose fillers and fix my teeth."



"I got nose fillers. I did once plan on getting a nose job."


"I only got a bit of a nose job on the top part. I'm thinking of getting it done again."

"I got a nose job but I never got my eyes done"

UEE's unni, "UEE got her eyes slightly done. She hasn't touched anywhere else"

"I slightly borrowed the powers of a plastic surgeon. I only got my eyes done though."

"My nose once broke so I had to get surgery on it. My nose bridge actually got lower than before the surgery."

"I'll put my wrist on the line to promise that I didn't get anything but my eyes done"

Article: "Unexpected nose-ing out" 8 idols who borrowed the powers of plastic surgeons

Source: Dispatch HD via Nate

1. [+333, -4] Nothing new, it'd be harder to find a celebrity whose face hasn't gone through the hands of a plastic surgeon

2. [+258, -7] Soyeon was totally reborn

3. [+208, -3] And usually they all say that they only got a little bit~ done... there are actually a lot of non-celebrities who get a lot of plastic work done too

4. [+37, -2] Jung Chaeyeon ㅋㅋ her picture of her double eyelids still swollen are all over the internet and she still lies...

5. [+28, -1] Soyeon ㅋㅋㅋ I'd say she's addicted

6. [+19, -1] Once you meet the gods of plastic surgery and make up, your life will change.. ㅋ

7. [+18, -4] Goo Hara went from looking like a bug to a human being..;;

8. [+14, -6] Too bad UEE was cute even before she got work done

9. [+13, -0] There is no celebrity who is 100% natural. No matter how pretty their pre-debut days were, they all get little procedures done to be even prettier, to look even better on camera

10. [+11, -1] Hul, they all used to be so ugly..

11. [+10, -0] Goo Hara confessed to getting her eyes, nose fillers, and teeth fixed... recently it looks like she did something to her cheekbones and jaw too

12. [+10, -0] I'd get surgery too if it came out as well as their after pictures

13. [+10, -1] What's up with Lizzy's eyes

-