Swings spotted with model girlfriend 9 years younger than him


Article: Swings dating a '95er model... 'the same girl from before?'

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+973, -18] She's got a strong stomach

2. [+848, -7] I just read a fan account of someone who saw him kissing at a club, I wonder if it's the same girl

3. [+678, -7] Is his fashion real life?

4. [+71, -0] He looks so dirty.. and his proportions are so bad. I see him around Itaewon sometimes and he looks like such a tryhard pig.

5. [+58, -2] I don't think there's anything wrong with young women experiencing this and that but come on, there's no reason for her to be starting from rock bottom like this

6. [+53, -2] That woman's stomach must be so strong to put up with him, she could probably eat cockroaches off of the floor

7. [+50, -1] Odd how someone who got discharged from the army for mental instability is dating a model now... the power of money

8. [+43, -0] Money is all that matters

9. [+38, -1] She really only cares about his money huh

10. [+36, -2] A picture that shows a man's worth is in his wealth

-

Article: [Exclusive] Rapper Swings is dating a '95er model 9 years younger than him

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,388, -18] First time I'm not jealous of someone dating a celebrity

2. [+1,375, -23] The irony of someone discharged from the army for mental instability is suddenly fine now that he's back to civilian life

3. [+1,261, -16] He's probably the celebrity I hate the most, what a pig

4. [+79, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's a fan account going around of someone who saw him kissing his girlfriend at a club and it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+66, -1] Someone's fan account of spotting him kissing said that he suffered from nightmares for days after seeing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+54, -1] There's nothing better than money

7. [+46, -2] Even a pig like him gets to date a model...

8. [+32, -1] Isn't he mentally sick to the point where he couldn't even finish his army service?!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+10,012, -92] Go read the fan account of him kissing at a club, it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,571, -421] Shows that a man is only worth as much as his money... height, face, personality, all useless

3. [+1,189, -26] Even a ba$tard like him can get a girlfriend...

4. [+950, -19] Have to wonder about the woman...

5. [+622, -6] Hey Swings, there's a man who saw you kissing your girl at the club and he's suffering from nightmares now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ go send him some money for consolation

-

Post: F*ck, I actually saw Swings kissing at a club

I went to Octagon with my friend and Swings was there at a table hanging out. I had no idea until everyone was saying it was Swings so I looked too and f*ck, his face is the biggest I've ever seen in the world. It looked like those variety shows where they blow up your face to look real big. Anyway, he was with a woman next to him and she was gorgeous to the point where my friend and I were like "Is she Byun Jung Ha?" But f*ck, Swings then started looking all sweet and did a wave towards her before going in for a kiss. Never in my life have I not been jealous of someone who got to kiss a celebrity. He was even sticking his tongue out and licking her and my friend and I had to move seats because we were so disgusted. What's more hilarious is that the woman looked like she was regretting her life decisions after the kiss too. Her face looked like ^^;;;;; as she pulled back ㅠ Ever since then, my friend and I have just been like "Ah, what to do ㅠ I keep thinking of Swings ㅠㅠ let's try to forget it... time will cure all ㅠㅠ".. I'm still suffering from nightmares from it and almost threw up a few times watching 'High School Rapper'."

-