Kyuhyun quietly enlists in the army





Article: Super Junior's Kyuhyun quietly enlists amidst the support of fans

Source: TV Report via Naver + Nate

1. [+1,277, -37] To all you twisted people, Kyuhyun got into public service because of a huge car accident...

2. [+896, -23] He couldn't have a quiet enlistment because of all the reporters ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, hope to see you back on 'Radio Star' soon Kyuhyun ㅠㅠ

3. [+528, -15] Serve safe and healthy. I'll be waiting ^^

4. [+113, -6] A miracle child, survived even death itself ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kyuhyun-ah, thank you for singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ serve well ㅠㅠㅠ I'll wait while listening to your songs ㅠㅠ

5. [+105, -5] For the people who don't know, he got into a huge car accident not too long after he joined Super Junior, one that he barely survived. That's why he's serving public service. I hope he finds strength!

6. [+133, -8] I'm not a fan but as a longtime viewer of 'Radio Star', this is making me choke up. I remember he was in a coma for a few days during his car accident... I hope he discharges safe and sound~~~ there's nothing better than discharging with all your health in tact.

7. [+17, -8] Serve well

8. [+11, -6] He looks alright with his hair shaved

-