Yunho and Changmin show their very different lifestyles on 'I Live Alone'


Article: "Early adapter vs Analog" TVXQ shows contrasting lifestyles on 'I Live Alone'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,837, -60] TVXQ... the two are so different but both are so upright. I remember they used to get a ton of hate for being traitors but they're showing with results who they truly are. Amazing ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,547, -48] They're both so different but they match well~~~ one's super passionate with a competitive streak and the other is a supporter of peace while preparing for the 4th industrial revolution ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ final boss, middle boss, both are so amazing

3. [+1,366, -42] Both are total opposites but bursting with charms ㅠㅠ great characters, no scandals ㅠㅠ the best

4. [+132, -7] Just proves that SM had an eye for them and knew what they were doing... It's only now that we see that the other members are lost causes and that these two are the real deal ㅠㅠ

5. [+126, -2] I was going to skip the episode thinking it might be boring but ended up falling for their charms ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Source: Nate

1. [+423, -66] I actually thought they were similar personality-wise despite their differences in design tastes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're both super passionate people ㅋㅋㅋ while Yunho likes to go out with his friends, dance, and sing, Changmin likes to take cooking and guitar lessons, work out, and study things ㅋㅋㅋ they're both passionate people in different ways.

2. [+415, -20] There's a reason their career is so long running. It was a decision by the gods for TVXQ to be left as two..!! They're so different but I think that's what helps them match even better.

3. [+285, -13] Their personalities are the complete opposites but I think it harmonizes well. Can't wait for their next album~

4. [+46, -2] I never cared much for TVXQ so ever since their split, I always assumed that it was JYJ that was wronged but now I realize that they were the ones with rock bottom character. Changmin and Yunho have endured so much so I wish them the best going forward.

5. [+31, -1] It's amazing that they were able to live together for so long when they're so different... everything about them is so different. Their current situation is the best for them.

6. [+31, -1] I love that nothing about them has changed... there's nothing to hate about them. Such upright, upstanding people.

7. [+29, -3] I can't believe Yunho still hasn't lost his roots... he still puts coins in his piggy bank that he's been collecting since he was a trainee...

8. [+27, -6] They truly are different and I think especially Yunho has every right to a long running career

9. [+24, -1] They may be different but they're on the same page when it comes to business stuff... I've seen cases around me with friends who have completely different personalities but are still best friends. Something about them just clicks, no matter how different~

10. [+23, -1] When I first saw Yunho's house, I thought he was still living with his parents ㅋㅋㅋ

-