Park Soo Jin's top star treatment following announcement of marriage



Article: Bae Yong Joon's woman Park Soo Jin 'total difference in interest and popularity'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+506, -47] She was nothing special as both a singer and an actress when she was younger so I wondered why she suddenly became the mukbang queen in her thirties. Seems she elevated herself in status through Bae Yong Joon. I'm a man myself but it makes me jealous how easily women can rise in status like this.

2. [+475, -20] I feel like we're going to be seeing a lot more of her on TV now, especially with her talking about her husband

3. [+445, -32] She'll record #1 in viewer ratings if she creates a show like 'The Queen of Rising In Status Through Marriage'

4. [+69, -12] A nobody acting like she's a top star all because she met the right man

5. [+48, -3] Look at all those body guards. I feel like she never had body guards before but I guess Bae Yong Joon stuck a bunch on her.

6. [+32, -4] All she did on TV was shove food in her mouth and now she'll get to be on TV even more to talk about rising in status through marriage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+26, -4] Just can't bring myself to like her

8. [+25, -2] Expecting her on 'Taxi' and 'Healing Camp' soon

9. [+24, -8] As a man, women like her piss me off the most

10. [+18, -2] She's kind of like Son Tae Young ㅋㅋㅋ she wasn't all that well-liked and wasn't a top star herself but married well and started acting like she was a top star couple after that ㅋㅋㅋ Son Tae Young only gets treated well because of her husband ㅋㅋ whatever, I'm jealous

-